Recruiting for IT
College recruiting is an important part of SC Johnson's growth and plans for the future. It could be an important part of your future, too! If you are still in college and pursuing an undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related degree, we have internship opportunities available.
Join us at career fairs, presentations and on-site interviews as our college recruiting team visits select campuses. The team will gladly explain opportunities available and share personal experiences and reasons for joining SC Johnson's IT Internship Program.
We visit campuses such as:
- University of Wisconsin – Parkside
- University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- We also have a strong partnership with INROADS.
Early October: Campus Visits
- Learn more about our IT department – what we call Business Process & Technology – including the state-of-the-art technologies we use to support our global systems.
- Meet one-on-one with BPT specialists and ask questions about their experiences working at SC Johnson.
- Learn more about our high-caliber internship opportunities – both summer and year-round.
Mid- to Late-October: On-Campus Interviews
- Interested candidates should contact their school's career placement services department for criteria needed to qualify for on-campus interviews with our company. Candidates must be pursuing a Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree.
- Our College Recruiting Team works with the career placement centers at each school to identify candidates and schedule interviews.
- Internship offers are made in the weeks that follow.
Mid- to Late-May
- Both summer and year-round internships begin at SC Johnson.
Supply Chain Planning Manager
“My family and I are enjoying our first international assignment! It has been a great experience that we will forever appreciate.” Get to know Sharon.
Team Lead Specialist
"I have over 100 Hawaiian shirts in my wardrobe which I wear to work on a daily basis." Get to know Paul.
Sales General Manager
"I’m most proud of being part of the management team that initially developed the company’s Consumer Insights and Category Management expertise, back when these were brand new concepts in our industry." Get to know Patrice.
The best people of all backgrounds, doing their best work, supported by
a culture of inclusion and fairness, to drive innovation, quality, and