At SC Johnson we see great value in working with suppliers that offer diverse perspectives in addition to the best quality, service and price. We proactively seek out minority- and woman-owned suppliers, as well as those who primarily employ minority and/or handicapped employees.
Along with the obvious business benefits that come with reaching out to new and diverse partners, doing so also strengthens the community, contributes to the economic well-being of an increased number of businesses and their employees, and expands opportunities for SC Johnson to purchase quality goods and services at competitive prices.
As part of this outreach, we maintain a Supplier Diversity database. To be included, organizations must be certified by a national and/or regional supplier development council or other approved certification process.
Please prepare and send the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic Company Information
- Federal Tax ID Number or EIN
- Basic Contact Information
- Annual Sales for the past year
- Primary NAICS Code
- Three Customer References
- NMSDC or WBENC Certification Information
- Include any other relevant information that describes your company and its capabilities more thoroughly.
By submitting your information, you will be entered into our supplier database. If we have an opportunity related to your submission, we will contact your organization for further information.