Whether you’re a Frank Lloyd Wright fan, a unique aircraft enthusiast
or simply love our household products, you’re always welcome to visit
Tours Are Free & Open to the Public!
We welcome visitors and offer free public tours that provide different views of the company's inspired architecture, including:
- The Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Research Tower, open in May 2014 for the first time ever
- The Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Administration Building
- The award-winning Foster + Partners-designed Fortaleza Hall
- The SC Johnson Gallery: At Home with Frank Lloyd Wright
- Film showings of the Academy Award-winning documentary To Be Alive! and the acclaimed Carnaúba: A Son’s Memoir at The Golden Rondelle Theater
- Now available! Add a visit to Wingspread, the iconic, Prairie-style home Frank Lloyd Wright designed for SC Johnson’s third-generation leader
All tours also include a visit to The Lily Pad, our gift shop.
Our global headquarters in Racine, Wisconsin, is home to the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Administration Building and Research Tower, which opens to the public for the first time ever in May 2014. The award-winning Fortaleza Hall, designed by Foster + Partners, is known in part for the soaring Sikorsky aircraft aloft in its atrium.
The company is proud to present The SC Johnson Gallery: At Home with Frank Lloyd Wright,
which showcases a rotating selection of Frank Lloyd Wright’s designs
and artifacts, and explores the legendary architect’s influence on
families and the American home. In May 2014, a new exhibit will open: The Two Taliesins, showcasing Wright's homes in Spring Green, Wisconsin, and Scottsdale, Arizona.
New in fall 2014, enhance your Frank Lloyd Wright experience in Racine by adding a free tour of Wingspread, the home Frank Lloyd Wright designed for SC Johnson’s third-generation leader, H.F. Johnson Jr. Wingspread is the last and largest of Wright’s Prairie-style homes and is just five miles north of the SC Johnson campus.
Ready to Visit?
To schedule your tour, click here. For large groups (20 or more people), please call us at 262-260-2154 to schedule. Click here for our tour FAQs.
SC Johnson tours begin at The Golden Rondelle Theater, at 1525 Howe Street, Racine, Wisconsin, 53403. See map.
Wingspread tours are at 33 East Four Mile Road, Racine, Wisconsin, 53402. See map. Wingspread tours can be booked using the SC Johnson reservation system here. Or call 262-681-3353 or email Tour@johnsonfdn.org
Click here for information about visiting Racine.
For other information, please contact our Guest Relations team:
If you’re looking for information about visiting another SC Johnson
facility, please contact the site directly. Our operations around the
world are listed here.