Whether you’re a Frank Lloyd Wright fan, a unique aircraft enthusiast
or simply love our household products, you’re always welcome to visit
SC Johnson Tours Are Free and
Open to the Public!
Our 2017 tour schedule runs from March through December. We welcome visitors and offer free public tours that provide different views of the company's inspired architecture, including:
- The Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Research Tower
- The Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Administration Building
- The newly refurbished 1940s penthouse office of SC Johnson’s third generation leader, H.F. Johnson Jr. (available on weekend tours only).
- The award-winning Foster + Partners-designed Fortaleza Hall
- The SC Johnson Gallery: At Home with Frank Lloyd Wright
- Film showings of the Academy Award-winning documentary To Be Alive! and the acclaimed Carnaúba: A Son’s Memoir at The Golden Rondelle Theater
- All SC Johnson tours include a visit to The Lily Pad, our gift shop
Now Available: Wingspread Tours (located just five miles from SC Johnson)
- Add a visit to Wingspread, the iconic, Prairie-style home Frank Lloyd Wright designed for SC Johnson’s third-generation leader. Tours of Wingspread are also free and open to the public.
Ready to Visit?
To schedule your tour, click here. Click here for our tour FAQs.
SC Johnson tours begin at The Golden Rondelle Theater, at 1525 Howe Street, Racine, Wisconsin, 53403. See map.
Wingspread tours are at 33 East Four Mile Road, Racine, Wisconsin, 53402. See map. Wingspread tours can be booked using the SC Johnson reservation system here. Or call 262-681-3353 or email Tour@johnsonfdn.org
Click here for information about visiting Racine.