Corporate Philanthropy, Employee Volunteerism: SC Johnson Helps to Make Communities Better
Community Leadership through Company Giving, Product Donations, VolunteerismThis belief at SC Johnson plays out in countless ways, from , to efforts to , to programs that in our communities around the globe.
SC Johnson Giving is Our Way of Giving Back to Communities
In 1959, the company incorporated a charitable fund called the SC Johnson Fund. It was later renamed SC Johnson Giving, Inc. Its goal is to support non-profit organizations and programs that have a positive impact on the communities in which we operate and the world at large.
- 2016: $15 million in financial support and products to , primarily in the United States, Caribbean and South America.
- 2017: $125,000 in an acre-for-acre match campaign that helped Conservation International in the Amazon region.
- 2017: £50,000 to the U.K. National Trust to help preserve ancient trees in Bristol.
- 2017: $6.5 million to Racine County, our headquarters community, to build a public aquatic center to provide recreation and water safety training for residents.
- 2017: 11 million pesos to the Dibujando un Mañana foundation in Mexico to .
- 2017: $500,000 to the University of Wisconsin-Parkside to support .